Monday, February 21, 2011

Various days in February!

I am still trying to catch up to myself here, so I'm going to post a little bit of a hodgepodge to catch up to the really great pictures I can't wait to show off!!
I have still been out pretty much at least once a week. I don't always get a chance to take many shots, but it makes the ones I do get even more enjoyable!
Went out on the 3rd of February - nice and sunny, freshly fallen snow, beautiful!



And Gibbons Park constantly amazes me with it's beauty..

Then, one of my friends and I went for a walk on the 5th. The great thing about this walk was that the week before the weather forecasters had been calling for a BIG blizzard. It was all anyone was talking about. Then, nothing - little bit of snow - maybe 5cm, that's it. So, we go for a walk on a day that there is a 30% chance of a little snow, and this is what happened....

I soooooo love this picture!

It just kept coming and coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment