Saturday, February 5, 2011

Not very consistent am I?

I seem to be so busy lately that I don't have time to remember to do the things I've said I really want to do!!
I have been taking pictures, though. I'm going to try to post somewhat chronologically, so, for those interested, here they come......
I took these late in the fall. Fot hose of you who don't know, London has an amazing river that we are built on called the Thames River. One of the best things about living here is this river. London has an amazing network of bicycle/walking paths built all along it, and being an avid bicycle/nature lover/photographer, one of the things I am always struck by is the variety of bridges that I see while touring along the river. The city did an amazing job last summer of fixing up a bunch of bridges and spots along the path, so I took a bunch of photos of these "London Bridges".....



Boys fishing at the Forks of the Thames



.

This is the new footbridge they spent all summer re-doing




I love this one too, looking at all the vines growing up underneath...

No comments:

Post a Comment