Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fall - try to limit the # of pictures here

That will be the hard part of this post - I went out and took so many photos this fall - it was truly spectacular. I'll just put up one from each different spot we went to!!

This is one of my friend Bonnie's favorite spots - in Springbank Park. We always stop here to have a rest and look at the view


.


This one was taken in Meadowlilly Woods - a stunning place to hike any time of year!



This next one is probably my favourite this year - taken driving along the lake Erie shoreline between Long Point and Port Bruce


Gibbons Park in London, one of the all time most beautiful spots, no matter how many times I go!!







And of course, have to have a close up of some of these amazing leaves!!


And, last but not least, another great spot - hawk's cliff near Port Stanley, Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment